Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Video: B.o.B. - "Airplanes" (feat. Hayley Willaims)



When I first heard this song I knew it'd blow up like any building Jack Bauer is in and not to say "I told you so", but you know, you know. Here's the official video for it and, I'm not sure what I was looking for, but gotta admit it's a let down. Nice that they got Hayley to show her pretty little face, but there's nothing visually stimulating about it even though there's so many routes they could've gone to make it more creative (animations for one). Guess it doesn't really matter...no matter what the video's like, this song's gonna get spun until the tape, record, whatever they play on radio stations wears the fuck out. Adventures of Bobby Ray out now.

Watch: B.o.B. - "Airplanes" (feat. Hayley Williams)

MySpace: B.o.B.

No comments: