Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drake - "Fireworks" (feat. Alicia Keys)



Third time's the charm...sorta. Got another track off Thank Me Later, this one featuring the only woman who would get Michael Scott to blaze on the hook. She's immensely talented and delivers a strong chorus and Drake continues to be solid on every verse, but this one isn't clicking with me yet. I don't know whether if the slower instrumentals are blending together or what, but wasn't jumping on board with this like I did for "Unforgettable" and "Find Your Love". Thank Me Later drops June 15th, although if you've been sticking with me, you should have about half the album in your iTunes library already. Don't say I never did anything for you...

Download: Drake - "Fireworks" (feat. Alicia Keys)

MySpace: Drake

No comments: