Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video: William Beckett - "Saturday" (Fall Out Boy Cover)



It's crazy that Fueled By Ramen will celebrate it's 15th anniversary this year considering it feels like it's been 15 years since I last regularly listened to a band from their label. Still, the event has allowed me to take a trip down memory lane via a cover of Fall Out Boy's "Saturday" as performed by fellow FBR alum William Beckett of The Academy Is...Gotta love that hilariously awkward cocktail of emo music and high school. I do firmly believe I owe the label due homage, as I would not been able to branch out as much as I did musically if it were not for a deep love of music that was fostered by listing to a ton of bands on the label's roster.

And best believe I'm cuing up Take This To Your Grave this very second.

Watch: William Beckett - "Saturday" (Fall Out Boy Cover)

No comments: