Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Wiz







Went to the Wizard's game last night with Stahl. I was pumped to see Dwight Howard. He's just animal. Last night, got overshadowed by Antwain Jamison who dropped 36. Wizards actually kept it close, only losing 112-103.

The game last night capped off three straight days I made it into D.C. I've lived right outside the nation's capital for 17 years and I rarely make it into the city. The only reasons I ever go in are usually for shows, sporting events, or to show around people from out of town. It's a shame, it really is a beautiful and historic city. Definitely going to try to make it in more this summer. Plus found some dope new Smithsonians.

Last night in town tonight, hitting up the Italian Embassy for a fundraiser for the Catholic Coalition for Special Education. Later tonight getting into some nonsense, should be sick. Whitewata stand up!

-D-Wiz

No comments: