Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kid Cudi - "Mojo So Dope"



This song is as sluggish as, well, a dude who smokes a shitload of bud. True. "Mojo so dope" is another phrase Cudi likes to mathematically insert in place of a thoughtful hook. True. But something about this still gets with me, even though it seems like throw away shit compared to the possibilities locked inside the clever inner workings of the Moon Man's mind (see The End of Days). Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager has been pushed back until October 28th, probably suggesting the heads at G.O.O.D. wanted to give a second-look at some of the material, but I have a feeling I'm going to gobble up whatever he puts out like a hungry, hungry hippo. I believe the industry term is "bias", but "I give a fuck about your lifestyle".

MySpace: Kid Cudi

No comments: