Sunday, September 6, 2009

Closure In Moscow- A Night At The Spleen



Since they released the music video for "Sweet#hart" earlier this week, I've been on a real Closure In Moscow kick. Revisiting First Temple, I definitely consider it one of the best records I've heard all year, and one of the best debuts I've heard in a long time.

I'm looking at "A Night At The Spleen" to talk to ya'll for me. Goes from a jazzy smoothness to dance-floor poppy, before dipping into a crunching heaviness. For God sakes they sometimes do it all at once. Just a different sounding song that keeps you on your toes and executes on some really daring moves. Yeah, yeah yeah, "they sound just like The Mars Volta"...I'm digging though.



Closure In Moscow on MySpace


"So let's sing together...we've got honey dripping through our veins now baby. Sweetest we've ever been..."

No comments: