Friday, November 25, 2011

Video: Florence and The Machines - "Take Care" (Drake Cover)
















Florence Welch made an appearance on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge and treated those in attendance to a wonderful re-imagining of the standout title track from Drake's Take Care. There's added power and intimacy in her version, due in part I'm sure because she noted Drizzy, Rihanna, and Jaime xx (who was behind the boards on the song) are three of her "absolute favorite" artists.

I'll be spinning this numerous times in the foreseeable future and Ms. Welch might have just convinced me to pick up a couple of her LPs too.



Download: Florence and the Machines - "Take Care" (Drake Cover)

MySpace: Florence and the Machines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I Wonder if i can get the orginalphoto sent to me by mail. I can pay if u want. Really want the black and white-Picture of the vocalist up on my wall!!

Answer here, and if u say yes i can give u my mailadress.