Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kid Cudi - "Capcom"



Kid Cudi and LeBron James share more in common than the simple fact that they (used to) rep Cleveland.

Both shared a meteoric fall from critical acclaim with their senseless decisions and me-first mantra. Legend of Mr. Rager had some ok cuts on it, but I largely overlooked it due to the endless string of bullshit and nonsensical trash take coming from Cudder's mouth up to it's release. I mean, Wale might warrant some criticism since joining MBM, but not when Cudi was ripping him apart.

I say that to say this. I'm actually feeling this track. His rock leanings are dumb as hell, I stand by that. But this one has actual body to it and ventures back to the meaty hooks he fed up on The End of Day.

Lets hope he sticks with this sound moving forward.

Download: Kid Cudi - "Capcom"

MySpace: Kid Cudi

No comments: