Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Skyzoo - The Salvation



Slept on this harrrrrrd. Hailing from BK, Skyzoo is definitely making waves coming up out of the underground and showing his big time potential on his debut studio record. Take his effortless flow and smooth lyrical abilities and run it over classic 9th Wonder production (I've still yet to find one of his beats that's not amazing) and you got gold. "Popularity" screams mainstream success, while "Under Pressure" and "Dear Whoever" highlight some serious storytelling skills. And don't forget to check out "For What It's Worth", an instant classic with some jaw-dropping lines that wouldn't be out of place on Nas's legendary 1994 debut Illmatic. Get at this and be sure to add Skyzoo to the loooong list of up-and-coming MCs.



Buy: Skyzoo - The Salvation

MySpace: Skyzoo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, my name is Matt Conaway, I was hoping to get your e-mail address and physical mailing address, so that I could start sending you MP3/Video and physical press kits. I typically work 4-5 projects a month (Skyzoo is one of my clients) and right now I am working Kidz In The Hall, Obie Trice, DJ Babu etc.

I hope to hear back from you and thanks for your time.

David Sabia said...

That'd be awesome man. You can e-mail me at dpsabia@gmail.com and I'll get you the info you need.

Thanks for reading!