Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Best albums of 2009 so far...



1. P.O.S.- Never Better
2. Manchester Orchestra- Mean Everything To Nothing
3. Mansions- New Best Friend
4. Alexisonfire- Old Crows/Young Cardinals
5. Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band- Outer South
6. The Mars Volta- Ochtedron
7. As Cities Burn- Hell or High Water
8. The Working Title- Bone Island
9. K-os- Yes
10.Moving Mountains- Foreword

Honorable Mentions:
- The Dear Hunter- Act III: Life and Death
-Animal Collective- Merriweather Post Pavilion
-The Dream- Love vs. Money
-Kevin Devine- Brothers Blood
-U2- No Line on the Horizon

Still got albums to drop from some of my favorite artists too. Cage in a couple weeks and As Tall As Lions in August. Still got Wale in September..as is new Brand New and you know I need that.

Still obsessed with Old Crows/Young Cardinals...

"I've lost all direction/I've lost all my direction"

No comments: